יום חמישי, 1 במרץ 2012

The End of the Story Andrey - Alex

Danny resqued Caiou from the hole and was very happy! 
A man was watching Danny with a smile.
"You are a good boy," said the man. " What are you doing here in such a bad weather?"
"I need a medicine for my sick mom and something for my dog, but the drugstore is closed!"
The man said, " This is my drudstore, dear boy! I'm going to open it now! Come on! I'll give your mom the medicine and I'll help cure your dog!"
Danny was very  excited. He was really a good boy because he loved to help others!

                                                                  The End



דני הציל את קייאו מהחור באדמה והיה מאוד שמח!
איזשהו בן אדם צפה בדני עם חיוך.
"אתה ילד טוב," אמר האיש."מה אתה עושה פה במזג אוויר כזה גרוע?"
"אני צריך תרופה לאימא שלי שלא מרגישה טוב ומשהו בשביל הכלב שלי אבל בית מרקחת סגור!"
האיש אמר: "זה בית המרקחת שלי, ילד יקר ואני עומד לפתוח אותו עכשיו. קדימה! אני אתן לאימא שלך תרופה ואני ארפא את הכלב שלך!"
דני התרגש. הוא באמת היה ילד טוב כי הוא אהב לעזור לאחרים!


הסוף    

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה