יום ראשון, 8 באפריל 2012

Passover Congratulations from Josh to Omri




Dear Omri,

I hope you have a happy and fun Passover.  Are you going to look for the Afikomin?  If yes I hope you find it.  I’m also going to look for the afikomin.  This year it will be at my grandparents’ house.  They hide the afikomin in the same place every year so it won’t be hard for me.  I haven’t seen my grandparents in a while, so I can’t wait to see them.  Once again I hope you have a happy Passover.
From,
Josh
לעמרי

אני מאחל שיהיה לך פסח שמח וטוב. האם אתה מחפש את האפיקומן? אם כן, אני מאחל שאתה תמצא את זה. השנה הזאת יש סדר בבית של הסבא והסבתא שלי. הם מחביאים את האפיקומן באותו מקום כל שנה אז זה יהיה מאד קל למצוא. אני לא רואה אותם הרבה זמן אז אני לא יכול לחכות לפגוש אותם. שוב אני מאחל שיהיה פסח שמח.
מיהושע

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה