יום ראשון, 8 באפריל 2012

Passover Congratulations from Hannah to Or

Dear Or,
Happy Passover! How is Israel? Who are you spending Passover with? I wish you and your family a happy Passover. What’s your favorite part during the Seder? Mine is the afi coman and the Ma-nishtanah. My family and I always have our Seder with my cousins and grandparents. My uncle is a rabbi so he holds the Seders. When he started holding these Seders he used the regular songs and mixed them up with songs from famous musicals. We all love singing them. What kind of rituals do you have in your family? I love having a pen pal. HAPPY PASSOVER.                                       
Sincerely,
Hannah




אור היקרה,
פסח שמח! איך ישראל? עם מי את מבלה את חג הפסח? אני מאחלת לך ולמשפחה שלך חג פסח שמח. מה את הכי אוהבת בסדר? אני אוהבת את האפיקומן ולשיר מה נשתנה. המשפחה ואני הולכים לבית של הדוד שלי כי הוא רבי. הדוד שלי שר שירים של פסח עם מנגינות של  שירים במחזות זמר מפורסמים. אנחנו אוהבים לשיר את השירים. מה הטקסים בבית שלך? אני אוהבת שיש לי מתכתבת. פסח שמח.
באהבה,
חיה

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה