יום חמישי, 5 באפריל 2012

Passover Congratulations from Sloan to Liora

Dear Liora,
I hope you have an AMAZING Passover. For Spring Break I am going to a beach house in Florida with my family. Usually my entire family comes together during important holidays like this (Rosh Hashanah, Passover, etc.) I get to see my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents all together. That happens very rarely. But, this year it is just my family of four. My favorite part is finding the afikomin, I find it every year. What are you doing this year Liora? Are you going anywhere for your Spring Break? Whatever you do I hope you enjoy it, and have a fantastic Pesach.
From,
Sloan





שלום ליאורה יקרה. אני מקוה שיהיה לך פסח מדהים. אני נוסעת לפלורידה עם המשפחה שלי. בדרך כלל כל המשפחה שלי מתאספת לחגוג את פסח וחגים חשובים אחרים. אני רואה את כל הדודים והדודות, סבא וסבתא באטלנטה. זה קורה לעיתים רחוקות. אבל השנה אני עושה סדר עם אבא אמא ואח שלי. אני אוהבת למצוא את האפיקומן. מה את עושה בפסח? האם את נוסעת לאיזה מקום? מה שלא תעשי, אני מאחלת לך פסח מדהים.
ממלכה. 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה