יום רביעי, 18 באפריל 2012

A Movie Review from Daniella

I want to tell you about the movie I saw last week.
My favorite movie is "The Hunger Games".
This movie is a drama and suspense.
The movie is very interesting and exciting.
The movie is about 24 children who attend the camp and fight with each other to death.
The last one who stays alive is the winner.
I recommend everyone to watch and enjoy the movie.
I hope you will watch and enjoy the movie!

Daniella Nisim J



אני רוצה לספר לך על הסרט שראיתי שבוע שעבר.
הסרט האהוב עליי הוא "משחקי רעב".
הסרט הוא דרמת מתח. הסרט הוא מעניין ומרתק.
הוא על 24 ילדים שהולכים למחנה ושם הם נלחמים אחד בשני עד מוות.
האחרון שנשאר בחיים הוא הזוכה.
אני ממליצה על הסרט לכולם לצפייה והנאה ממנו.
אני מקווה שתצפי בסרט ותהני ממנו!

דניאלה ניסים.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה