יום שלישי, 28 בפברואר 2012

The End of the Story Daniella - Mikayla

From Daniella to Mikayla

The genie said,"I can fulfill 3 wishes that you will ask me."
The girl answered," I have only one wish: I want my mom to get well."
The genie smiled," In this wish you don't need me. You can help your mom by giving her your love 
and support."
The girl ran to her mom, hugged and kissed her. "I love you, mom. I will help you! You will see: 
I will heal you!"
When the genie saw it, he smiled kindly and said to the girl, " You are such a wonderful girl, that I will help you in your life. You will succeed in your studies and you will get to great achievements!"
The girl wanted to thank the genie, but he disappeared...
The girl came up to her mom and started to take care of her.
Finally, in a few months, her mom started to feel better and went back to her regular life.

You see, how love and care can help our parents!

                                                                 The End
  



הג'יני אמר: "אני יכול להגשים 3 משאלות שתבקשי ממני."
הילדה ענתה: "אני רוצה רק משאלה אחת: אני רוצה שאימא שלי תרגיש טוב."
הג'יני חייך: במשאלה הזאת את לא צריכה אותי. את יכולה לעזור לאימא שלך אם תתני לה אהבה ואכפתיות.
"הילדה רצה לאימא שלה חיבקה אותי ונתנה לה נשיקות."אני אוהבת אותך אמא. אני יעזור לך! את תראי:
אני יבריא אותך."
שהג'יני ראה את זה הוא חייך בעדינות ואמר לילדה: "את ילדה כל כך נפלאה שאני יעזור לך בחייך.
את תצליחי בלימודייך ותגיעי להישגים גבוהים."
הילדה רצתה להודות לג'יני אבל הוא נעלם...
הילדה הלכה לאימא שלה ותחילה לטפל בה.
בסוף אחרי כמה חודשים אימא שלה התחילה להרגיש טוב יותר וחזרה לחיים הרגילים שלה.

אתם רואים, איך אהבה ודאגה יכולים לעזור להורים שלנו !











אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה