יום שלישי, 28 בפברואר 2012

The End of the Story Shahar Kaneti - Arly

 
From Shahar Kaneti to Arly

Then I decided to go back home, after everything that happened. I went down from the roof, and I hesitated if to ring the bell or not. I rang it. My mother opened the door for me and told me, "Neta, I was so worried about you! Where were you? Come on, get in, sweetie!"
I went in and began to tell her what happened, "Mom, I heard your conversation with dad… And I don't care that my real parents will come. You will always be the closest people to me, and I feel like you are my real parents, and you are the two I care the most for!"
My mother started crying, those were tears of joy. Then I found out that father listened to what we were saying and he also started to cry. I hugged them both.
And since then we lived happily ever after.
                                                                  The End

אז החלטתי לחזור הביתה. אחרי כל מה שקרה. ירדתי מהגג והיססתי ללחוץ על הפעמון... ואז לחצתי עליו. אימא שלי פתחה לי את הדלת ואמרה: "נטע, כל כך דאגתי לך! איפה היית? בואי תיכנסי מתוקה שלי". נכנסתי והתחלתי לספר: " אימא, שמעתי את השיחה שלך עם אבא... ולא אכפת לי שההורים האמיתיים שלי יבואו, אתם תמיד תהיו הכי קרובים אלי, ואני מרגישה שאתם ההורים האמיתיים שלי, ואתם הכי חשובים לי". אימא שלי התחילה לבכות, מרוב אושר, ואז גיליתי שאבא שלי הקשיב לנו, וגם הוא התחיל לבכות. ואני חיבקתי את שניהם.
ומאז אנחנו חיים באושר ובשמחה.
Shahar Kaneti                                                                   שחר קנטי

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה